Thursday, October 28, 2010

"I'm Already Home" - UNC Homecoming 2010

Homecoming - an annual school or university reunion for graduates
                     - GHOE
                     - GHOW
                     - GHOP Greatest Homecoming on the Planet = UNC-Chapel Hill

Homecoming - a gathering of sorts that last over a few days in a town or city that you will forever be indebted to (literally) and that you hope one day your kids will follow in your footsteps and be admitted, then enroll, and then graduate.  If this doesn't apply to you, you either here for the women, men, or both; not to mention the parties.

I'm not a gambling man, but I'd bet on the fact I am 100% certain to hear every last one of these quotes over the course of the weekend...(my response to the questions)

                     - "Just win baby win"
                     - "So what do you do now?" (I sell toilets, shout out to MShack)
                     - "Are you married yet?" (NAW, but one day soon)
                     - "Where are the neo's.
                     - "Ya Bullsh*tt*n"
                     - "Set it Owt" (no, I'm old)
                     - "You have an extra ticket?" (What do I look like)
                     - "How do you know her?" (I don't)

And finally when they ask me where do you live and or when are you leaving town, my response is... "I'm Already Home!"  (As I walk away setting owt my favorite hop....)



No comments:

Post a Comment