Tuesday, March 8, 2011

"What a Clown" - Larry Drew gets on MIC, disses Tar Heel

I thought I had heard it all of the Miami Heat's coach calling out his players for crying (not owt), but how about Larry "you're not missed" Drew II going off on his fellow team in a...RAP, you got to be kidding.

Big ups to my colleague KL for sending this to me.  WRAL (click title) has the full article.

See the lyrics to his diss below.   If one didn't know any better, you would think he was a Puke fan...


He could have at least came stronger than that and talked about how he how much he turned the ball over, his dad's influence kept him in the starting the lineup, how Kendall Marshall was probably busting his a** in practice everyday, how his jump shot never improved, and how he didn't get a long with his teammates (ok, so I made that one up), but who cares...you're suppose to kick a person down when they are in a slump, not when they've lost one game since you left the team.

Drew even took the stage and did a freestyle on the mic.

Everything that I'm hearing is untrue. The media? They talking but they never confront you.
I mean the last three years I can't undo, but now I'm making all the moves I want to.
Pick & rolls, I'm crossing [expletive]. Just felt like I got more game than my height showed.
They tried to tell me just to play my role, but who's really trying to stick to a script that's filled with typos?
Like a horror flick, they made me out to be a monster. [expletive] [expletive], I should have won an Oscar.
It ain't over 'til the fat lady sing, right? I brought the whole opera.
It's like Biggie, 'who shot ya?' But who who shot them? I'm so not them, but in the end I think that's what really shocked them.
I refuse to be another robot, slim.

1 comment: