Saturday, April 2, 2011

"Two Piece and a Biscuit"

Knock Em about Box Rick Nique
The Story (ESPN): A former NBA referee was charged with attacking Hall of Famer and Atlanta Hawks television analyst Dominique Wilkins in a dispute over a clothing bill.  Rashan S. Michel, a former NBA referee, was released early Thursday on $1,000 cash bond after being charged with two counts of simple battery. Michel, claiming Wilkins owes him $12,500 for suits, confronted Wilkins after Wednesday night's game against Orlando in Atlanta.


Wilkins apparently landed at least one punch. A police booking photo showed Michel with a large welt under his left eye.


The Analysis:  By the judging of the video and dude face, he got in more than just one punch.  I guess this is how it goes down in the ATL?  The best part of the video below is Dominique fixing his coat as he walks away.  I can only imagine what he was saying..."I told that fool I was gonna pay his ass when I got ready.  Jive Turkey!"

Although in the other buddy's defense, everybody know Wilkins probably owe him money.  He should have did what any other civilized person would do in a situation involving an athlete or entertainer...just file a lawsuit.  Just ask Dez Bryant!

1 comment:

  1. Bruh, I'm weak watching him fix his coat. I think he was saying, "You dunno who I am ... don't let this shiny suit fool you!!! Sucka!!! JIVE TURKEY!!!"

    ReplyDelete