Monday, June 13, 2011

"My Bad" - @iTooDream

Macy's ad wrongfully congratulates Heat

My bad, well not my bad, but their bad.  Nevertheless, a full-page ad that ran in Monday's Miami Herald reads "Congratulations Miami" next to photos of Heat championship T-shirts and hats from Macy's. One T-shirt reads "Heat 2011 NBA Finals Champions" and the ad shows the Heat's logo on a hat with the words "NBA Champions."


The ad ran under a story about the Heat's loss.  Way to kick a team while they are down.  I think it's crazy how all of this hate is in the air towards Lebron James. #Leavethemanbe. I know one thing, LBJ better not catch Deshawn Stevenson in the streets...just he might go ham on him!

Follow me on twitter @iTooDream

I'm following everyone who comments on this blog post...

3 comments:

  1. Suckaaaas lol ... someone in PR is about to take an L. They know better than that! LOL. Even if the Heat one game 6 then this still would have been a fail, smh, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the comment. Leave your twitter name so I can follow...

    Niz

    @iTooDream

    ReplyDelete
  3. What if the players of the Pittsburgh Steelers got fitted for their rings the night before the Superbowl like the Packers did?

    ReplyDelete