Tuesday, January 26, 2010

GOTCHA *****!

Talking about a prank gone wrong! 

In an attempt to spoof College Humor's Prank Wars Half Court Million Dollar Shot, the school told Olathe Northwest girls basketball coach and science teacher, Joel Branstrom Branstrom if he made a half-court shot while blindfolded, he would win NCAA tickets. However, the school never had NCAA tickets to give him, as they never expected him to make the shot. Not only did he make it, he sunk it. Nothing but net, baby.

"I really thought it was going to be pie in the face, especially when they put me in a jersey and covered my hair up, I thought I was going to get hit in the face," Coach Branstrom told FOX 4 News. "I probably didn't really know I made it for about a minute."

The student body was told to cheer when Branstrom missed the shot. When he made it, the students were momentarily dumbfounded. Now, the school is scrambling to find someone to donate NCAA tickets for the coach who turned the joke on them.

 Watch the real spoof being played out first at the Wake Forest - Maryland game almost two weeks ago.  LMBO at buddy who really thought he made that shot!





No comments:

Post a Comment