Monday, September 27, 2010

Fantasy Football

This past weekend, the NFL seemed like fantasy football.  I would have never guessed Vick would be the man this early in the season and that the Saints kicker would be chip shots and loosing games.  And my Fantasy Football team is not doing so well...UGH!

Vickadelphia...
Where is Peta now...?  How many lives does this guy has?  Two years in jail, lost everything financially, and almost pulled a TI and got himself in trouble again over the summer at his own birthday party.  Now he's the man in the city of brotherly love.  I'm happy that Vick is doing his thing, he's looking like a pro bowler!  I'm mad (like everyone else in my fantasy football league) that I was slow in picking him up (shout out to Roc).  Talking about being "Blessed in the City"



You got to be KICKING Me!

I don't who's worst...Janikowski from the Raiders or Hartley from the Saints...cut em both in my opinion.  Unfortunately for the Raiders (he missed 3 kicks), that was their best chance of getting on a winning a streak, they might go winless for another 4 games and for the Saints, they've given the Falcons a head start in the NFC south, they just might not give it back.   

Other NFL Observations...
*  Redskins look really bad.
*  Chiefs are undefeated (wth)
*  I didn't realize half the people on facebook are cowboy fans.
*  OSII is the only Oakland Raiders fan.
*  TWC needs to strike a deal with NFL network, not sure if I can take the Carolina Panthers another weekend.
*  There is no clear cut Super Bowl favorite...YET?  If so, please let me know!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah speaking of the Panthers I am a fan but damn how do you pass up on Vick and continue to pay the "good ole boy/boys" who arent really producing and in the meantime you let your whole team fall apart, i.e Peppers and various other compenents that could have been pacified into staying where you not so busy resigning the choke artist. Yeah it was obvious they were scared to touch the recently released Black man, no suprise there. On another note Ben Rapinbroads (thats his new name) wether he's guilty or not is royally fucking up and no ones buried his dumb ass yet. WTF

    ReplyDelete
  2. GO RAIDERS!!! OAK-TOWN!!! JUST WIN BABY ... smh @ our Kicker.

    ReplyDelete