Wednesday, December 16, 2009

"Beautiful Bliss"


The former is only skin deep. Any definition or search engine may tell you that it’s having qualities that delight the senses, especially the sense of sight. In my opinion, it also delights sin, tactful relationships, and friendships. You can be the prettiest thing on the outside but if you don’t have a heart of gold, than your “woman or man’s worth” is worth nothing.


The latter is a state of extreme happiness. Joy and peacefulness. You know most people never find it. Some are only able to get a glimpse before it’s taken or given away never to return. Others don’t care for it or at least pretend on the outside they don’t. But they do!

Together it’s Beautiful Bliss.



A few of my blog followers always ask me, what do you really think? Beautiful bliss to me is religion, family, school, work. I pray for safety and the health of my family, friends, and those who breathe the same air as me. I’m able to do the work that I do because of the education that I received and the knowledge that continues to be impressed upon on me.

Beautiful bliss to me is also music. It doesn’t matter to me matter who sings or raps the song because the most important thing is how the rhythm, and not the lyrics, make me feel. It’s not about the dance that accompanies the song; it’s about the person dancing.

Beautiful bliss is life. And each moment we spend judging others or yearning for what we don’t have (and what they do have), it takes away from their happiness. What about your happiness you ask? Well, you may have to intrinsically find it in someone else’s to realize and appreciate yours.

One for the basement (sing it with me)….“You know it gets no better than this, it’s like sunshine on a rainy day it’s like a high could you take me away…take me away, away…it’s a beautiful day…”

-Niz

2 comments:

  1. one more thing mr. itoodream... beautiful bliss is LOVE. because without this all the others just don't mean that much.

    "faith, hope and love... but the greatest of these is love" 1Cor 13:13

    ReplyDelete
  2. This Album is awesome. Its some of that real hip hop thats been missing. It sounds good, it makes sense and the young man can rap.

    ReplyDelete