Thursday, December 10, 2009

"Money to Blow"



He's at it again...

Chad Ochocino got fined for rocking a decorative poncho and sombrero in the bench area. This latest fine will cost him $30,000. He had to pay $20,000 for playfully bribing the refs a month ago.

At what point do you say, I'm not bigger then the team and I'd rather spend $50k on something way more important.

As the chorus to the song suggest, maybe "they (NFLers) can't help it" and since they got the money to give away, who are we to blame them...right? I'm not so sure.

While the NoFunLeague needs to relax a little, I hope some of that money goes to charity and not in the  NFL's pocket.

SN:  I'm hoping he scores 3 TD's against the Vikings for two reasons, as long as it helps them win so the SAINTS can earn home field and two, because this week I'm not playing the Wreckin Rams (shout out to Willie).

1 comment:

  1. Unfortunately, the odds are this fella will end up broke 5 years after he gets out of the league. He will need that 30K and some.

    RJ

    ReplyDelete