Thursday, August 19, 2010

"I'm Back..." Part 2

Get Ya Popcorn Ready...
- T.O. to the Bengals is probably the best free agent move all offseason
-  Sam Bradford = BUST, especially if we judging by his first preasason game
- Farve is back as well, I'm just tired of hearing about it

Final Analysis:  Football is back and it couldn't have come at a better time, I was just about to start watching the Canadian Football League (shout out to Shack). LOL!  Why you playing, I would watch if it came on TV here in the US.  The Bengals and the Cowboys are buzzing, the Eagles will be a sleeper but they won't top the Redskins.  Unless Peyton get hurt, I suspect the Colts will be in the mix and so will the Jets if they can find some offense.  And I have just under 6 months to call my SAINTS Superbowl Champs until they are knocked off the throne. 

"Bloody but Unbowed"

4 comments:

  1. Niz who are your preseason picks to make it to the super bowl?

    ReplyDelete
  2. If Carson Palmer get in sync with OchoOwens... the Bengals will be tough to be beat, Right now I got the Bengals, Colts, Jets as top 3 in the AFC and the Vikings, Saints, Redskins in the NFC...ask me again in 2 weeks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. lol...thanks Ni-Eric. They are showing some CFL games on the NFL network this year. Good to have you back....I missed itoodream.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm tired of Brett Farve to! He shoulda stayed gone wit his old ass! I was mad when I found out! As for T O we will see! It's to much!

    ReplyDelete