Friday, August 20, 2010

"I'm Back..." Part 3

" The Unthinkable"
-  When will the BET Awards ever be a match for MTV, how the heck you present Prince, wearing his bedtime clothes i might add, with an award and not get him to the perform...major letdown! "I would die for you" is my jam!
-  Eminem just might be the best at selling records, Drake almost made the list of having the hottest mixtapes, but a weak album...he probably could have left 3 tracks off.
-  If you close your eyes and play a Trey Songz track, he sound just like R. Kelly...YUP!
     *  Listen here and you be the judge of two versions of "Already Taken"...Songz vs. Kels
FREE WEEZY (sorry, I couldn't help myself)  "Life is a beach, I'm just playin in the sand"

Final Analysis:  Alicia Keys did what every girl now a days (at least it seems that way) wants to do and that's marry or settle for being with a baller although, ONE, she didn't have too, b/c she's already ballin.  Besides, who else do you know 3 months preggars and can roll around on a piano (I"m thinking Beyonce) and TWO, was Swizzy already taken?  Not according to the NY law.  Now that North Carolina law is something else, just ask Fantasia.

7 comments:

  1. Niz Mr. Beats was not ballin, he brought Alica Keys a lot of debt. He's good now tho he got that unbreakable money.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ur money in the mail yet?

    ReplyDelete
  3. LMBO! You can tell fantasy football is almost here. Identify yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL @ Money in the Mail.

    I heard that Prince didn't perform because he had just had hip surgery not too long ago and wasn't capable of getting down like he wanted to so he just didn't do it @ all.

    Drake's Mix Tape was 10 times better than his album, smh.

    Swizzy, right or wrong it don't even matter, he ended up with Alicia Keys. He's winning and that unbreakable money that Greg mentioned won't hurt either.

    Fantasia, "gotcha bitch!!!" Now pay me my money!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was very dissapointed that prince didn't perform, I had my heart set on seeing him get down. As for Drake, I guess, I don't follow him that close. Now Trey songs I kinda lost some intrest in him after seeing his reality show. Now Alicia Keys I'm happy for her and swizz if she didn't break up a happy home which I'm hoping and prayin she didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Alicia "Homewrecker" Keyes!...but I aint judging her

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd leave my wife for Alica Keys 10 outta 10 times!!! Now go run tell that ... HOMEBOY!!!

    ReplyDelete