Monday, July 25, 2011

FF Part I - “My Last"…"I Do It”

@iTooDream
Any record that Chris Breezy hops on is just about fire these days, including the smash single “My Last.” While that record deserves a shout out, the rest of Big Sean’s CD definitely holds its own, and it starts with the track below.

First thing that comes to mind when you hear the beat or lyrics: B.S. been waiting a long time to shine, you can hear it his lyrics and this is a Club Record for the D-Boyz

Lyrics: I waited my whole life to be the man of the hour
Really can’t lie, I was the man when I started
I will be the man when I die
Man these girls, take your money
And I take their virginity
I’m high, I split an O in half, now it’s a parenthesis

Thoughts: Where the heck is J.Cole’s CD? Check out that last line of the lyrics above…how many music heads got that the first time around?

1 comment:

  1. Man lil Bra i caught it but i was thinking who the hell his he to say he's gonna take someones virginity. but then thought im one of the only picky ppl when it comes to that. Anywho where is my new husbands CD. He keeps tweeting about. idk. doubt i'll take a serious listen to this cd. best to luck for him thou

    ReplyDelete