Tuesday, July 26, 2011

FF Part II - “Memories”

@iTooDream
Anybody else on this record other than John Legend and it flops. Soulful up-tempo record where if I didn’t know any better, I’d say he’s been through some ish. But in the words of the wannabe Basketball Wives,"We’ve all been though some ish.” I was hooked on this record from the very beginning…"Sometimes I dream bigger than I live."

First thing that comes to mind when you hear the beat or lyrics: How the hell he get John Legend on this record…#G.O.O.D.

Lyrics: Are you willing to give up what you love, for who you love
Or lose your girlfirend to groupie love
Everywhere I go I get a group of hugs
That's what happens when they need connections and you the plug

Thoughts: Cherish the people and things that matters most, they make the best memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment