Wednesday, July 27, 2011

FF Part III - “Live this Life”

@iTooDream
Certain songs that are out there no matter what mood you are in, make you feel good. I’m thinking this could be another one to add to the list? The Dream blesses B.S. on the track and provides a smooth hook that the ladies can enjoy. Feel good summertime record, “It ain’t about the car but the person* that’s up in it.” That line is for anyone driving a car made in the 90’s (me :)!

First thing that comes to mind when you hear the beat or lyrics: The inner wannabe DJ in me will be adding this track to the play list... #4theladies

Lyrics: Cause it's already night time
And I feel like the right time
Twisted on my fingers
Like the young PAC (shout out to the Mrs.), BIG but she just call me DAD
I do it

Oh shit I'm finally famous
And I'm rolling with the mother freakin* top down
How can you blame us?
I wanna break you off like right now

Thoughts: You don’t have to be famous to enjoy and live life.

No comments:

Post a Comment