Sunday, July 24, 2011

Finally Famous Blog Series

It’s the third installment of my 5 Part blog series…First Drake, then J. Cole and now Detroit’s Big Sean has burst on the scene with his first LP, Finally Famous. To be perfectly honest, the first time I heard this cat, I thought I was listening to Kanye West. Even after listening to him a second time in addition to finding out he’s signed to G.O.O.D. Music, his style still favors Kanye West a little. Regardless of what his music sounds like or who he’s signed with, dude goes hard. There are 12 tracks on his CD, I listen to all but 1, maybe 2 religiously.  "Now step a side and watch a real blogger* do it.”

Here’s the “Intro” to keep you interested.  Check back over the next few days to see if your favorite record off the album makes the cut.  @iTooDream

No comments:

Post a Comment