Thursday, October 1, 2009

"Greatest Shot Ever?" - College Football Games of the Week





Impressive?! I would have to put it right next to this shot...off the wall, around the corner, through the broken class, splash the puddle of water in the parking lot, back through the same window it came out of, off the seats, and off the back board...nothing but net. - MJ & Larry Bird

Tweet this…

Texas Tech Coach Mike Leach banned his players from using twitter after one of them exposed him for being late to team a meeting tweeting..."the head coach can't even be on time." Hilarious! What's a** backwards about all of this is this particular player was not suspended, another guy was for tweeting "This is not how I saw our season" after a loss to the University of Houston over the weekend. Something is not right about that to me.

What's also not right or funny, me going 1-4 last week. I got to do better, even if it means picking against my favorite football teams.

Last Week 1-4

Overall: 13-7

Games of the Week:

Virginia at North Carolina I knew in my heart that the Ga-Tech game was going to be difficult, I should have went with my football instincts. Any defense that spends 85% of their time on the field, will loose. I expect Yates and the UNC offense to get back on track in a big way against a struggling UVA squad...UNC 35-7

No. 4 LSU at No. 18 Georgia Everybody knows that I'm a die hard LSU fan, but the sports analyst in me says it's the SEC and LSU is on the road and UGA's offense is way better than Miss St, this is not really an upset...UGA 27-20

No. 7 USC at No. 24 California Terrible situation involving running back Stefon Johnson but even if they had him, the Trojans still would have a difficult time against Cal as they rebound after getting thumped last week...Cal 23-16

No. 8 Oklahoma at No. 17 Miami (FL) Miami's hype is slowly fading away, Oklahoma is rolling after loosing their opener to BYU. I'm really up in the air on this one. If Oklahoma wins, they are going to be tough to beat once Bradford returns... OU 30-17


HBCU Game of the Week

St. Augustine College vs. Shaw U. Back in Nineteen Hundred and Eighty Nine (shout out to FT), St. Aug might have had a chance in this game. Just kidding, I'm expecting a shoot out, no not literally, I mean in terms of points. Where is this game being played at in Durham?...Shaw 48-35

1 comment:

  1. Niz not only was every single pick wrong, but scores werent even close wuts good? Dont give up ur day job pimpin.

    ReplyDelete