Tuesday, October 27, 2009

"No Ceilings"

I'm convinced that today’s hip hop music should only be for the listening ears of those folks who can differentiate between right and wrong. The lyrics of hip hop artists are not what our young people should be raised on. I encourage parents and future parents to be role models. Take the time to teach life lessons and not allow the media to raise our young people. With that being said…


For the Hip Hop Heads (shout out to Royce)...

I don't know hip hop fans, if I was Lil Wayne, I would be "proud" of myself too (from a lyrical standpoint, not from having all them kids...that's not cool) after listening to his version of "Run this Town."

He also rips "wasted" and "swag surfin." Give a listen below and by clicking the title. (Parental Advisory).

Somebody let me know where I can get the "No Ceilings" mixtape...

Lil Wayne - Run This Town | Audio | Rap Basement

No comments:

Post a Comment