Tuesday, October 6, 2009

"What is Good Hair?"

Chris Rock may be on to something here...

If you see black women, just run the other way (hilarious).

I remember growing up and my mom used to braid all the girls' hair and all that weave used to be laying on the couch lined up and then I used to lay down three hours later on that same couch to watch TV (talking about it gives me goosebumps)...I think that's why I'm so traumatized now when it comes to hair.

It looks nice on TV though. Seriously ladies and gentlemen, what is good hair? When i don't get a hair cut in a long time (like now), my hair start to curl up (YES IT DOES), is that good hair?

2 comments:

  1. good hair is not hair that curls up...(i'm sure mr. itoodream's hair DOES NOT do that) but good hair is healthy hair, hair that you can manage and always keep looking fresh.
    so to my african american ladies and gents, just because your ancestors where "house negroes"... doesnt mean you have good hair!lol :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whatever good hair means you can run a fine tooth comb thru it and it wont catch.

    ReplyDelete