Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Part II. The Autograph

J. Cole impresses with humble lyrics about being broke while also possessing a confident swag about being in a better place now because of his music. Before last year, I couldn’t tell you the last time I bought a CD. It was probably when lymewire made my second laptop (I blame the first one on CCI/napster) crash and right around the time YouTube was getting popular so there was no need to. I’ve bought a few over the past year. Can’t wait to add J. Cole to the collection.

Punchline: “J. Cole homie, can you sign my burnt CD”
boy please, an album ten dollars
you act like it’s ten g’s
this food for thought cost the same as 2 number three’s
so at ease with that broke sh*t
we all tryna get a dollar boy, no sh*t

Society itself spends money on the things that are not healthy for the body and soul: fast food, beer, tobacco, etc. However we steal illegally borrow music and in the process cause more damage to our personal or work computes (some people) than we ever know. And I’m sure there is some flea market vendor right telling me to **** *** ***!

No comments:

Post a Comment