Friday, January 14, 2011

Part IV. Blow Up

“This is a song for my haters. Ya'll got me feeling like the greatest.” - J.Cole

I honestly think sometimes people misidentify the “haters” in their life. In addition, “haters” are not always people that are preventing you from blowing up! We should also be aware of these haters as well:

credit cards

student loans

a purse that cost over $100.00

sunglasses that cost over $20.00

a single clothing item that cost over $65.00

And that’s just name a few…

Punchline: Momma said I should reconsider law school
that means I wear a suit and bend the truth and feel awful
hell naw, got a degree but what that cost you
you make a good salary just to pay SallieMae CFNC

1 comment:

  1. Really like this one as well. But what u said is also the truth! Keep ya eyes open ppl for ALL haters!!!

    ReplyDelete