Monday, September 21, 2009

"Gross"


Khloe Kardashian to marry L.A. Lakers player


First the rich guy from New York, then Reggie, and now Lamar Odom...I'm convinced that the Kardashian sisters are possessed with voodoo. Reggie Bush hasn't been the same since he met Kim. Let's not talk about Rashad McCants, Khloe tapped into my fellow tarheel's cell phone. That mess was funny, but wrong nonetheless. And the other sister is was hopeless in Seattle, oops, I mean LA.

I don't know what to make of this. I can't say money, because they both have it. Let's be real, they are probably not in love. I'm just going to wait to hear in a few days that's this was all a hoax.
Ladies, please help make sense of the K-Dash sisters. Is it the power of the...?

3 comments:

  1. They must got that good good ... LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Odom is losing ... @ least marry Kim

    ReplyDelete
  3. totally gross... but gotta find "love" somewhere

    ReplyDelete