Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"I Look to You"

Every blog post simply can't be about rap music or football or weird individuals who try to take over school buses. Or even DRAKE for that matter (shout out to the person who left me that comment).

Whitney Houston is back! The real test comes when its time to perform live. Nevertheless this is a song that my mom and her mom would be proud of (Hey Emma). Maybe even my dad, who knows. A feel good song that make you want to reach out to someone just to say hello.

And if doesn't do anything for you...,"neck yourself"(OSII)!


3 comments:

  1. Whitney is my girl...and doesn't sound bad live http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=2941589
    ...Look to the left of the screen, Alicia Keys wrote the "Million Dollar Bill" song for her. Shake them haters off Whitney.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the quoting me! LOL

    And yes I made the Drake-a-holic comment too! LOL

    I think everyone is pulling for Whitney to do well. I know I am ... that woman can sang!

    -Otis

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummm... feeling it a lil! still miss the infamous curly q's whitney did in her prime. maybe she can get with betty wright like the danity kane girls for some help

    missing the old whit!

    ReplyDelete