Sunday, August 30, 2009

“Just Say No…”



…to TEXTING while driving. This Public Service Announcement caught my attention a few weeks ago. Although this video is fictional and was dramatized in another country, it’s a sad reality that occurs all over the world.

So what made me post the video? One, to raise awareness especially with so many young people driving these days. And two, a cop was texting while driving on our way to church this morning and thought to myself some things I will not post on this blog…but you are more than welcome too!

I’m not judging, but we have to do better.

1 comment:

  1. I get on my little sister about this all the time...in a car ride to Charlotte once, I kept count of how many texts she sent- 32 in an hour and 45 minutes WHILE DRIVING. I sent this to her immediately. thanks for posting.

    ReplyDelete