Wednesday, August 12, 2009

“Unnecessary Roughness”



Every now and again I like to post videos that may not have anything to do with higher education, sports, or music. Some are funny and amusing and aren't meant to cause any harm. See July blog archive for those.

And then their are videos that are not so funny, but important for people to see because just maybe there is a lesson that can be learned from it.

I'm not hear to judge, I've said that before. Read more on the full story, then you can form your own opinion of the video.

Although after watching such a video, the full story sometimes just ain't worth reading.

1 comment:

  1. You should never wonder why people kill police. They didnt bring those extra cars for the lady they was scared there was gonna be a roit outside that walmart. I woulda kicked that bitch right in her fuckin face and knocked all her fronts out for slammin my people like that police or no police. All the people need is a spark.

    ReplyDelete